cool carlene osborn tattoos



    Heart Back Tattoo
    Heart Back Tattoo
    The temporary tattoo I got done ^^ Oh I love it so much ^^
    thumbnail

    Parrot Tattoo
    Parrot Tattoo
    Eloise's pretty temporary tattoo...I like it ^^
    thumbnail

    Wannabe Tattoo
    Wannabe Tattoo
    This is the result of a very boring birthday We thought it looked cool, so we took some pics of it. Here is what we ended up with
    thumbnail

    triryche rage tattoo
    triryche rage tattoo
    my new triryche tattoo.done by the awesome Tony at ShipShape Tattoo in Pedro cali.
    thumbnail

    Face Tattoo
    Face Tattoo
    My brand new tattoo right after the session. So everything is red and a lot of color everywhere – I think the first thing now is soap and water
    thumbnail

Blog Archive