kathryn castillo tattoos



    first Tattoo
    first Tattoo
    after a two hour session this is the product
    thumbnail

    . U n t e r N u l l E D .
    . U n t e r N u l l E D .
    June 13th, 2o1o.My very first tattoo.Because Unter Null alias Erica Dunham and her music helped me like no one else ever did.+ + + + +Thanks 2: my boyfriend Mirko Francesca Tenan from Urban Cowboy...
    thumbnail

    My Tattoo
    My Tattoo
    I just got this for my birthday thanks to my lovely fiance.6.9.10 ;DIt's my First & Middle name and a honey bee because Melissa is Greek and means Honey Bee.
    thumbnail

    My sexy back tattoo
    My sexy back tattoo
    This is my tattoo my other is on my left arm^^
    thumbnail

    fall in love with a tattoo
    fall in love with a tattoo
    From today's visit at the tattoo artist. I really fell in love with this preparatory drawing and I can't wait to get an appointment for tattooing
    thumbnail

Blog Archive