jodie cook tattoos



    My new tattoo
    My new tattoo
    Yup, its awsome!!! I drew it out. The heart got messed up when he was doing tha tattoo, but oh well. I'm gunna go to a new tattoo place in town and get the lines thickened and the heart fixed. This...
    thumbnail

    IANLY's Heart
    IANLY's Heart
    "You're opening the doors to the corridors stretching to the left Anger within my eyes, but the truth is on my chest I am just a man who wants revenge and I confess I am full of rage and sin Locked...
    thumbnail

    Forever
    Forever
    my beautiful tattoo. venus flytrap tattoo, Edinburgh (candlemaker Row)
    thumbnail

    Saint or Sinner?
    Saint or Sinner?
    thinking about getting that tattoo...
    thumbnail

    the second diaphragm
    the second diaphragm
    let me introduce you my first tattoo!it's an eye, with a diaphragm instead of the pupil.it symbolize how much i love photography.hope you like it!the background is the courtain in my room
    thumbnail

Blog Archive