celeste nash tattoos



    tattoo flower
    tattoo flower
    image found on google
    words are mine
    thumbnail

    my tattoo
    my tattoo
    A tribal with a TRinity, my girlfriends little brother drew it for me
    thumbnail

    tattoo
    tattoo
    "Yea, though i walk in the valley of the shadow of death, i will fear no evil: for Thou art with me" (psalm 23:4)

    man... gettin a tattoo in ur backbone hurts like hell ^ ^ yeah although the o...
    thumbnail

    blood-sin
    blood-sin
    cannot get enough of this game~ the vagrant story~ i've finished the game 3 times and i still can't get enough of it~ i love everything about it~ the gameplay, the plot, the character design.....
    thumbnail

    DevID tattoo
    DevID tattoo
    (I swear this the last time i'm gonna try to get this right)

    Yes, that's me. Yes, that's real. Yes, I designed it. No, it didn't hurt.
    thumbnail

Blog Archive